WIN 1 OF 20 GELERT FAMILY TENTS
Make the most of 2012 and take the family camping with Gelert and Lancaster Brewery.
WIN 1 OF 20 GELERT FAMILY TENTS worth £429.00 each.
All entries received will be entered into a prize draw to win 1 of 20 Gelert Eight Person Family Tents.
The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over (Only one entry per household)
The Competition opens on Thursday 24th May 2012 & closes on Sunday 30 December 2012.
See our full terms and conditions below.
Ideal for the family, the Vector range are easy to pitch vis a vis tents with fully sewn in groundsheets. Though these are fantastic value for money they still have many of the features of the premium models. The Vector 8 Tent plus Canopy is worth £429.00
- Fabric: Outer: 190T Polyester with waterproof PU coating
- Inner: 190T breathable Polyester
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- HH: 2000mm
- Weight: 20.43Kg
- Pack Size: 70 x 32 x 32cm
- Dimensions: Outer: L680 x W290 x H200cm
- Inner: L210 x W280 x H190cm x 2 bedrooms
- Poles: 3 x 12.7mm Fibreglass, 2 x 11mm Fibreglass
- Extension: 2 x 16mm Steel porch poles
- No. of persons: 8
- Pitch: Outer first
- Taped Seams: Yes
The GELERT company recently celebrated its 35 year anniversary and is now one of most recognised outdoor consumer brands having sold over 100 million products over that period. The company began life in the small village of Beddgelert, nestled in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales.
To see our full Gelert range of Outdoor product go to http://www.gelert.com
Terms & Conditions
Win 1 of 20 Gelert Family Tents - Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, its agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- To enter the competition, entrants must go to lancasterbrewery.co.uk/gelert and enter their details.
- There are 20 winners each of which will receive a Gelert Vector 8 Family tent with Canopy worth £429.00. The prize colour cannot be selected and this will be based on stock availability. The Twenty winners will be drawn on 30.12.12 at random under independent supervision from all entries received, and will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected by judges at the same time as the original.
- The closing date for the promotion will be 30th December 2012
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received or for any other reason beyond the Promoterís control. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners. No purchase necessary. No bulk or third party entries accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The winnerís names and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to Lancaster Brewery/Gelert Promotion at the Promoterís address set out below after 30.12.12. Available for a period of 3 months. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the promoterís decision is final.
- The winner may be required to participate in related publicity without further recompense.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference.
The promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
The Promoter is Lancaster Brewery, Lancaster Leisure Park, Wyresdale Road, Lancaster, LA1 3LA